Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Drawing

I think drawing is a skill most artists need. It is good to be able to draw a recognizable object, but even more important regular drawing is constant practice at seeing and observing and discovering the character and essence of the visual world. I always think I will spend some time every day drawing and I seldom make the time to do that. I have been talking with a couple friends about drawing and developing that discipline and I decided to start a drawing blog.


My hope is that there will be people who will join me and start drawing or continue to draw along and share what they are doing. I'm not an expert, but I have been drawing for a long time and will share what I know. I'm pretty excited about this! Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I hope you do not mind that I picked up your logo and put it in the sidebar of my blog with a link back to your blog? I added some "feet" sketches to my blog and will definitely do a shoe tonight.

    ReplyDelete