Thursday, November 02, 2017

Thank You!




This morning I made this donation of all the money paid directly to me. In addition to this amount I received messages from an another seven people that they had donated directly to One America in response to my previous post. I figure we have, together, contributed right around $1000. Thank you all, so much for your support!

I am reading that power is slowly being restored to all three islands, roads are being cleared and medical supplies have arrived, but there are still many people missing or unaccounted for, all water still needs to be boiled and they have not been able to remove garbage and storm debris which is choking the system and posing health risks. I like to think we are able to do some small amount of good there.

I still have prints and you can continue to contribute—just go back to this post for the details.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I got your print and really like it. I put it in a frame near the other work of yours that I have. I like seeing the progression of your work.

    ReplyDelete